Provides external wholesale/marketing services to specified accounts/territories. Drives product sales by promoting Capitalend’s loan products through Mortgage Brokers, and/or creating and providing training and support to Mortgage Brokers. Builds and maintains strong relationships to foster and build sales growth.
- Responsible for establishing new broker business, developing current broker relationships and facilitating client satisfaction;
- Obtains new broker applications/packages for approval when needed;
- Responsible for soliciting business from mortgage brokers in assigned territory;
- Follow up on potential new mortgage brokers;
- Provide on-going service support to mortgage brokers;
- Communicates and trains mortgage brokers on Capitalend products, policies and procedures to ensure all loan files are complete and within guidelines;
- Actively manages the wholesale loan pipeline;
- Attend meetings of local and state trade associations as directed by management;
- Stay abreast of indices, market changes, and underwriting guideline changes in order to discuss the mortgage market in an informed fashion;
- Establishes and maintains an effective territory plan of attack for consistent mortgage broker contact and provides a written report of sales call activities to the sales manager;
- Maintains sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports;
- Must be knowledgeable of FNMA/FHLMC, FHA/VA guidelines;
- Other sales duties as assigned by management.
- Understand Qualified Mortgage scenarios and the Ability-to-Repay regulations and have a working knowledge of compliance regulations (HMDA, MDIA, RESPA and ECOA).